We want to be an accessible, responsive and innovative bank for our customers. That means we strive to work with the greatest people, create the greatest culture, and aspire to be the bank of choice.
Our mission is to retain the trust of our customers by consistently providing professional, straight-forward and secure financial solutions. We value our relationships first, with integrity, fairness, accountability and responsiveness.
Fortress Bank customers experience three unique advantages:
- Accessibility to banking experts
- Quick lending decisions and on-time closings
- Innovative products and financial solutions
What's it like to work at Fortress Bank? You're surrounded by people who are innovative, creative and empowered to do what's right for our customers - and they have fun doing it.
As a Fortress Bank employee, you'll receive benefits that reflect our unique culture and commitment to a topnotch work environment.
You have a passion for customers and a community mindset. You embrace the unexpected and are always ready to take a step beyond. Sound like you? Please consider applying for one of these positions:
- Expanding your referral networks through marketing and prospecting activities.
- Maintaining your professional presence with centers of influence and members of referral communities: realtors, attorneys, appraisers, Bank colleagues.
- Actively promoting borrower education throughout our communities.
- Listening and responding to current and potential customers through all portals:
- Collaborating with colleagues to assure excellence in products and service.
- Applying professional diligence and presence to solicit, timely obtain and record necessary data; organizing those details into standard professional formats.
- Thrives on professional competence that leads to good work.
- Takes pride in maintaining and developing your mortgage skills and knowledge.
- Creates solutions by applying knowledge of mortgage programs, opportunities, restrictions, etc.
- Works with and listens well to customers to identify mortgage goals and tailor programs to address individual objectives.
- Learns independently and in cooperation with others to apply knowledge to standard processes.
- Collaborates to timely meet objectives.
- Organizes work to accomplish results.
If you don’t find a current opening that meets your interests and experience, send us a resume anyway. We’re a dynamic and rapidly growing bank always looking for good people.