We love getting all up in your business
There’s no one size fits all solution for saving for future business growth and development. Our Treasury Management specialists apply what they know to your specific business model to come up with the smartest set of accounts and products for your needs.
Regular Business Savings Account
This account gives you unlimited access to your funds while earning a competitive rate of interest with a low minimum balance.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy cash access
- Minimum initial deposit – $100
- Overdraft protection can be tied to checking
- No fee when average daily balance of $50 is maintained for the quarter
- Interest is compounded quarterly on daily collected balance
- Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change weekly
- Preauthorized, automatic, and telephone transfers are limited to six per month.
- $5 minimum balance required to maintain active account
- Unlimited withdrawals from an ATM or in person at the bank. Other options are available. Check with a banker.
- Limitations: Transfers from Savings account to another account or third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer are limited to six per month with no transfers allowed by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties
- Average daily balance below $50 per calendar quarter: $3
- Withdrawals or transfers over 18 per quarter: $1 each
Business Money Market Accounts
Secure Savings with Better Interest
Allows access to funds while earning competitive interest rates. Money Market is a limited checking account that earns a variable rate of interest.
Features and Benefits:
- Minimum Opening deposit of $2,500 or more
- Monthly statements that summarize all activity
- Images are returned in the statement
- Free ATM/Check Card
- Interest is calculated on the daily collected balance
- Interest is compounded on the last day of the monthly statement cycle
- Monthly statements that summarize all activity. Images are returned in the statement
- Unlimited withdrawals allowed in person, by mail, or by ATM
- Limitations: Transfers from a Money Market account to another account or third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer are limited to six per month with no transfers allowed by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties
- Monthly maintenance fee is based on a minimum daily balance
- $2,500 or more – No Fee
- Below $2,500 – $10
- Withdrawals or transfers over 6 per monthly statement cycle: $2 each
Contact us today and we can set up a time for us to start giving sight to your vision. Remember, if you’re sharing any personal account information, please use only the “send us a secure message” form.