We want to be an accessible, responsive and innovative bank for our customers. That means we strive to work with the greatest people, create the greatest culture, and aspire to be the bank of choice.
Our mission is to empower fellow visionaries and change the world. We value our relationships first, with integrity, fairness, accountability and responsiveness.
Fortress Bank customers experience three unique advantages:
- Accessibility to banking experts
- Quick lending decisions and on-time closings
- Innovative products and financial solutions
What’s it like to work at Fortress Bank? You’re surrounded by people who are innovative, creative and empowered to do what’s right for our customers – and they have fun doing it.
As a Fortress Bank employee, you’ll receive benefits that reflect our unique culture and commitment to a topnotch work environment.
You have a passion for customers and a community mindset. You embrace the unexpected and are always ready to take a step beyond. Sound like you? Please consider applying for one of these positions:
Full-Time Customer Service Representative – Macomb, IL
Fortress Bank is seeking a full time CSR for its Hamilton, Carthage, and Macomb location. This position’s duties are directly related to financial transactions and retail services.
- Candidate must be friendly, reliable, self-motivated, and willing to work as scheduled including Saturdays.
- Excellent customer service and math skills are required.
- Candidate must be able to perform in a highly interruptive environment.
Fortress Bank offers a competitive salary based on previous experience and benefits with this position. Candidates may apply at any of our branch locations or submit resumes to Human Resources, PO Box 507, LaHarpe, IL 61450 or email: moc.ssertrofknab@nospmohtd.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Full Time Credit Analyst – Peoria, IL, or Davenport IA
The Commercial Credit Analyst position completes financial analysis of commercial borrowers in accordance with loan policy and regulatory guidelines. Candidates must be professional, have a strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills. This individual will primarily work with other members of the credit and commercial lending departments but may also communicate with clients to collect financial information and get questions answered.
- Identifying and quantifying risks of commercial borrowers through the analysis of financial information, in a fast-paced environment while achieving customer-driven deadlines;
- Organizing qualitative and quantitative information into a standard presentation format that is clear, concise, and complete;
- Presenting summaries and recommendations of your findings to colleagues;
- Actively listening in client and lender meetings to understand both the goals of the business and bank opportunities;
- Applying professional diligence to solicit and obtain necessary financial and related details on a timely basis;
- Attending and participating in weekly loan committee meetings;
- Assisting in loan portfolio management.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other Business-related field;
- Excellent active listening and perception skills to ask relevant questions and to stimulate conversation around business goals;
- Resourceful self-learner who applies knowledge to standard processes;
- Organized and determined to accomplish results;
- Focus and work in an interruptive environment
- Collaborate with multiple partners to timely meet objectives
- Speak and write English clearly
- Hold customer and employee information in the strictest confidentiality
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Ag Lender/Relationship Manager Position – Peoria / Central IL
This role will underwrite, originate, and service agriculture and agri-business loans in the Peoria market and develop strong relationships within the agriculture community on behalf of the Bank.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in the field of agriculture, business, or finance; has three to five years of ag lending or comparable experience; and possesses excellent business development skills and a thorough knowledge and passion for all things ag.
Working at Fortress Bank, you’re surrounded by people who are innovative, creative, and empowered to do what’s right for our customers – and they have fun doing it. Our employees are eligible for benefits that reflect our unique culture and commitment to a topnotch work environment.
Qualified individuals may apply at any of our branch locations or submit a resume to Human Resources, PO Box 507, LaHarpe, IL 61450 or email: moc.ssertrofknab@nospmohtd. Include a cover letter highlighting your related skills and experience and your salary expectations along with your resume.
Fortress Bank conducts pre-employment testing for use of illegal drugs, including use of marijuana, cannabis, or any derivation of the drug, which is designated as illegal by the U.S. Government.
Agricultural lending or related: 3 years (Preferred)
Business development: 3 years (Preferred)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Contact us today and we can set up a time for us to start giving sight to your vision. Remember, if you’re sharing any personal account information, please use only the “send us a secure message” form.